Basic information on research and development activities
Department of Research and Development
coordinates all research activities at the ICT Prague.
Department staff informs researchers regularly on R&D funding opportunities, offers project development services on newly proposed Czech and international projects, it is in charge of administrative, legal and financial issues of ongoing projects.
Our specialists design optimal use of research findings inter alia protection of intellectual and industrial property rights (IPR), patent applications, licence agreements, as well as publishing scientific results.
Department specialists monitor also postgraduate doctoral studies.
- See more about our university on video clip, click here
- General information on ICTP, click..
- Brief information on ICTP R&D click , on students click
- Participation of ICTP research teams in FP7, FP6, FP5 projects, click..
- Contribution of ICT Prague to European Science, click
- participation on the Czech EU presidency events focused on R&D, click..., Photos click .
- Researcher's mobility portal EURAXESS, for the mobility in the Czech Republic click
Are you searching partners for your project?
Do not hesitate to contact us
Office for administrative and management support in FP7, KAMPUŠ+, contact
University PIC number for FP7 is 999867853,
The LEAR is Ms. Anna Mittnerova, Anna.Mittnerova@vscht.cz
or contact directly our faculties:
Institute of Chemical Technology Prague
166 28 Prague 6
Vice-Rector for Research and Development
Prof. Bohumil Kratochvil, MSc., DSc.
phone: +420 220 443 215
How to find us
Information on Prague transport and accommodation click