Faculty of chemical technology
Faculty of Chemical Technology is one of four Faculties of ICT Prague
Faculty of Chemical Technology consists of 10 departments and one joint laboratory of ICT and Czech Acadeny of Sciences.
We offer the study of interesting and promising directions of advanced chemistry
- Biomaterials for medical purposes (metallic, ceramic and polymeric implants)
- Materials of special properties (nanomaterials, optical waveguides, superconductors)
- Catalysis, reactor engineering, modeling and informatics in chemistry
- Drugs synthesis and manufacturing
- Pharmaceuticals, fragrances, chemical specialties
- Glass, ceramics; crystals; plastics, rubbers
- Conservation and restoration of historical monuments (metallic, wooden and stone)
more info for prospective students ...
Research and development
Research and development activities in the faculty are oriented on basic and applied research in chemistry, chemical technology and chemistry of materials (metallic, inorganic non-metallic, polymeric and composite). Faculty is important partner for both Czech and foreign chemical and materials industry.
more about research ...