Erasmus Mundus Now Part of Erasmus+
The new Erasmus+ programme aims to support actions in the fields of Education, Training, Youth and Sport for the period 2014-2020.
Erasmus+ replaces seven programmes bringing together:
- The Lifelong Learning Programme (Erasmus, Leonardo da Vinci, Comenius, Grundtvig and Jean Monnet)
- The Youth in Action programme
- Five international cooperation programmes (Erasmus Mundus, Tempus, Alfa, Edulink, the programme for cooperation with industrialised countries)
- The new sports action.
What does it support?
Erasmus+ provides grants for a wide range of actions and activities in the fields of education, training, youth and sports. The programme gives opportunities to students, trainees, staff and volunteers to spend a period abroad to increase their skills and employability. It supports organisations to work in transnational partnership and to share innovative practices in the fields of education, training and youth.
Erasmus Mundus Contacts
Hedvika Páleníková, MSc
phone: +420 220 443 897
Filip Faltejsek, BA
phone: +420 220 443 159
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees (EMJMDs) at UCT
EM3E-4SW (Master in Membrane Engineering for a Sustainable World)
- Contact: Dr. Ing. Vlastimil Fíla, Vlastimil.Fila@vscht.cz
- Download information sheet.
- Visit EM3E-4SW website.
- submit your application before 31 May 2018 (23:59 CET)
IMETE (Master of Science in Environmental Technology and Engineering)
- Contact: Ing. Jan Bartáček, PhD., Jan.Bartacek@vscht.cz
- You will study two years at three leading European universities in 3 different European countries: Ghent University (Belgium), IHE Delft Institute for Water Education (The Netherlands), and the University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague (Czech Republic).
- submit your application before 15 May 2018 (23:59 CET)
UCT Prague scholarship for self-funding non-European Erasmus MUNDUS students, application > HERE. Applications will not be accepted if any of the enclosures are not submitted.