The Academic Senate is the self-governing body of our University, which is established by the Czech law. The AS is in charge of appointing and dismissing the Rector, approving internal regulations and solving the financial affairs of the school. It consists of the "Large" whole-university Academic Senate and the four "Small" faculty senates. Representatives from both teachers and students are elected to all senates, with at least one third being students.
Members of the Academic Senate
- Cibulka Radek, prof. Ing. Ph.D. – Chair of the AS
- Bindzar Jan, Ing. Ph.D. – Vice-chair of the AS
- Pokorný Pavel, RNDr. Ph.D. – Vice-chair of the AS
- Schätz Martin, Ing. – Vice-chair of the AS
- Slavíček Petr, prof. RNDr. Ph.D. – head of the committee
- Aubrecht Jaroslav, Ing.
- Čížková Helena, doc. Ing. Ph.D.
- Kučerová Irena, Ing. Ph.D.
- Lovecká Petra, doc. Ing. Ph.D.
- Maxa Daniel, Ing. Ph.D.
- Wohlrábová Lucie
Science and Research committee
- Sedmidubský David, prof. Dr. Ing. – head of the committee
- Dragoun Miroslav, Ing.
- Sajdl Petr, doc. RNDr. CSc.
- Salvetr Pavel, Ing.
- Sýkora David, doc. Dr. RNDr.
- Uhlík Ondřej, doc. Ing. Ph.D.
- Březina Milan, Ing. CSc. – head of the committee
- Brányik Tomáš, prof. Ing. Ph.D.
- Med Jakub, Ing.
- Moucha Tomáš, doc. Dr. Ing.
- Tůma Lukáš, Ing.
- Vídenský Jan, doc. Ing. CSc.
- Vlach Jiří, Ing.
More information is available on czech website.