The University of Chemistry and Technology in Prague established the Dagmar Procházková Fund to support scientific projects of academic workers with international experience from whom it can be expected that they will continue their professional career at UCT Prague.
The Fund is named after Ing. Dagmar Procházková, CSc., who graduated from the Faculty of Chemical Technology in Inorganic Chemistry, and from the Faculty of Chemical Engineering in Technical Cybernetics; the Fund is established from financial resources donated from her estate.
- Two 2-year starting grants can be awarded in 2020
- Financial support provided from the Fund per grant will be 2 400 000 CZK
- Implementation of the project shall start no later than 1 February 2021
- The deadline for the proposal submission is on 17 April 2020 at 15:00 CET
- The result of the proposals evaluation will be announced by 31 August 2020
- all related documents (Announcement of a competition for starting grants in 2020 and Rules of the Fund and Principles/Rules of the Competition) are listed below.
In the course of proposal preparation we highly recommend contacting the head of the department considered for the project implementation in advance.
in written form (decisive version) to
University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague
Department of Research and Development
166 28 Prague 6
(envelop labeled “FDP Competition”)
At the same time, an electronic version of the Application in pdf format must be submitted to Marika.Kurova@vscht.cz
Starting Grant Award in 2020
Starting grant was awarded to Mgr. et Mgr. Pavla Perlíková, Ph.D. to implement the project entitled Development of actin-targeting compounds with anti-metastatic effect.
Starting grant was awarded to Ing. Petr Kovaříček, Ph.D. to implement the project entitled Reaction networks and self-assembly for organic electronics.
Starting Grant Award in 2019
Starting grant was awarded to RNDr. Ivan Rehor, Ph.D. to implement the project entitled Locomoting soft microrobots