Summary information for doctoral students - Intranet
Forms to Download
- Application2015_application_for_doctoral_students_scientific_conference for Doctoral Students Scientific Conference
- Request to transfer from full-time to part-time studies
- Application for the State Doctoral Examination
- Application for Defence of Dissertation Thesis
- Interruption of studies + Departure certificate
- Termination of studies + Departure certificate
- Departure certificate for graduates
- General request form
- Appeal against a Decision on fees related to studies in a foreign language
Useful tips and links for your life in Prague and the Czech Republic
Prague is going to be your new home for some time. Here are useful links to information booklets, videos and figures.
|Study in Prague is an initiative of five elite universities in Prague. You will find there useful tips for your life in Prague, calendar of events and more.
Study in the Czech Republic is a website designated to students interested or already studying in the Czech Republic. You will find there useful facts, figures and tips for your stay.
Honest guide is a YouTube channel which will make your stay in the Czech Republic easier, help you to act as a local and avoid tourist traps.
|Getting around Prague is easy especially when you have the mobile application.|
|Czech Railways webpage. You can download their mobile app here. For transport schedule including all trains and buses in the Czech Republic click here. You can also download the mobile app here.|
Don't wait for tram. Get in shape. Discover new places. Make cities more livable. Rent a pink bike anytime you want. Ride for as long as you need. Then lock it anywhere within the designated area for the next rider. This is proper bikesharing!
|USE-IT makes tourist info for young people who are travelling on a low budget. USE-IT info centres guides, maps and websites are provided by locals, are not-commercial, free, no-nonsense and up-to-date.|